Monday, April 5, 2010

Things I should be doing instead of blogging...

So, as you can see, I started a blog. I'm still not really sure what it will be about, but here it is. While I finally find myself with a little free time, I can't help but think of all the things I should be doing instead of blogging right now. For example:

Working on an article that is due in 3 hours
Updating my resume
Paying bills
Cleaning and organizing my house
Selling stuff on ebay
Checking my fantasy baseball lineups
Medicating my cat
Checking on my friend's cat
Getting rid of my cat
Getting rid of my friend's cat
Mailing back a couple of Netflix movies
Going to the gym
Canceling my Netflix subscription
Canceling my gym membership

You see, even with relatively free time, I have plenty I should be doing. And of course, I choose now to find a new distraction. Thanks a lot, internet.

5 comments:

  1. it's opening day! i bet jason heyward hits a ball into your front yard... from chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did crush one in his first Major League at-bat (if you didn't see). I was lucky enough to be there for it (it was in Atlanta). Thanks again, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you just assume that I'm going to read your blog - the comments to your blog, in fact - and see you thanking me? Kind of presumptuous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot something else you need to do instead of blogging...e-mailing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. Sorry, Runa. Haven't checked back on comments from old posts in a while. I will get to work on an email right away. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete