Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm Not Promising Anything

It appears that I still have one person checking this blog that would like to see new content. I'm not going to make any wild promises to blog every day, week, or even month, but I have some interest in blogging again.

I'd like to focus on something more specific than "Whatever Interests Mike Sprayberry" because I know few of you are interested in everything that interests me. I'm thinking I may still post here from time to time, but am kicking around ideas for another blog. Or two. Yeah, right. I can't even maintain one blog.

Anyway, whether my blogging adventures continue here, elsewhere, or both here and elsewhere remains to be seen. Thanks for reading so far and please feel free to make suggestions for specific directions to take new blogs, this blog, or other people's blogs. Amusing blog title ideas would also be appreciated. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment